Learn how to configure Singular attribution and run campaigns for an app that is distributed through the Samsung Galaxy Store.
1. Integrate the Singular SDK
- If you are going to use deep linking, see Implementing Deep Links.
- We recommend using a different package name than the package name you use for your Google Play app.
After you're done, and events are being sent from the SDK integration to Singular's servers, your app should now appear in Singular's App Configuration page (Settings > Apps).
Note that if only a small number of events has been sent, the app may appear in the Test Apps tab. In that case, click the Move to Live button to move it to the Live Apps tab.
2. Configure the Samsung Store Destination URL
You want to create tracking links that send users to your app's page in the Samsung Store. To do so, you need to configure the Samsung Store as one of the tracking link's destinations:
- In the Apps page, select the app site you want to configure.
- Click the + sign next to the Destination URLs in order to add a new URL.
- Type in the URL of your app in the Samsung Store.
- Click Save.
3. (Optional) Configure Deep Links
When combined with targeted campaigns, deep linking allows you to seamlessly re-engage users into your application. You can create URLs that automatically load your application to a specific screen when clicked. For more information, see our Deep Linking FAQ and Singular Links FAQ.
To configure a new deep link URL:
- In the Apps page, select the relevant app site.
- Click the + sign next to Default Link URLs and type your new deep link URL.
- Click Save.
To learn how to implement deep linking in your SDK integration, see Implementing Deep Links.
4. (Optional) Group Your Apps
Looking at the Apps page, you may see that you have multiple versions of the same app for different platforms. In Singular, each version is defined as a separate app site, but you can group them together under the same app. Grouping helps you streamline and manage your apps page while also adding functionality to your reports -- you'll be able to group your report you to group your reports by the app/game name.
If you have created separate app sites and you want to move them into the same app, do the following:
- Click on the app site that you want to move and then click on the Move to button.
- Choose the destination app.
- Delete the old app by clicking on the trash can icon.
5. Configure Your Partners to Work with Your App
Before you can start running campaigns for an app on a specific partner network, you need to configure its attribution settings:
Go to Attribution > Partner Configuration, find your partner in the list, and click Add Site on the right.
- In the window that opens, select your app and app site from the list, and then customize any attribution settings you want to change.
- In some cases you may have to enter some data that is required by the partner. For example, for Vungle you need to enter the app's ID in Vungle.
- When you're finished, click Save.
For more information, see the Partner Configuration FAQ.
6. Generate Tracking Links for Your Partners
To generate a tracking link for a partner:
- Go to Attribution > Manage Links and select the app from the list on the right.
- Click Create Link and follow the instructions on screen. For help, see the Singular Links FAQ.
- Under Link Settings and Redirects, select Enable Android tracking.
- Under Site, select the app site you created in step 1.
- Under If the app is not installed, go to, select the URL of the app in the Samsung Store. This is the Destination URL you configured in step 2.
- Finish setting up your tracking link and click Generate. Now you can copy the tracking link to use with your partner.