Learn about Singular's integration with Applovin and how to add Applovin as a partner for Singular's attribution service.
- Integrate the Singular SDK (see Getting Started with the Singular SDK/S2S).
- Obtain your SDK Key from the AppLovin platform.
- To set up event postbacks, talk with your POC about which event name you should use and map to the SDK event names.
- In Singular, go to Attribution > Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Partner. In the search box that appears, type and choose Applovin. See Partner Configuration for general instructions for setting up a partner.
- Provide the following particular fields:
Field Description Applovin SDK Key SDK Key provided by Applovin for each client Event Name Event names provided by Applovin for each event
|Partner Type||Ad Network|
|Receiving All Installs||Supported|
|Receiving All Events||Supported|