Setting Up Unity Ads
- Integrate the Singular SDK (see instructions).
- Get your Game ID from Unity Ads (see the Unity Ads Dashboard Guide).
- For event postback configurations: coordinate with your POC about which event names you should use and map to the SDK event names.
- In Singular, go to Attribution > Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Partner. In the search box that appears, type and choose Unity Ads. See Partner Configuration for general instructions for setting up a partner.
- Provide the following particular fields:
Field Description Unity Ads Game ID The Game ID you got from Unity Ads. Event Name Choose the event name from the dropdown. "Send all" checkbox Choose to "send all" installs and / or events if you want Unity Advertise to enrich its models with additional data that may result in more efficient campaigns.
|Partner Type||Ad Network|
|Receiving All Installs||Supported|
|Receiving All Events||Supported|
|Receiving Ad Revenue Events||Supported|