Learn how to become an integrated partner of Singular’s native attribution solution.
Make sure to read Integrating with Singular: A Guide for Partners first.
If you are a Singular customer, see Partner Configuration instead to learn how to configure integrations with Singular's attribution service. See the Data Connectors FAQ for information about integrations that pull campaign data into Singular.
One of the products Singular offers is a native attribution solution. Singular’s attribution tracker measures the customer’s mobile marketing performance, including install and re-engagement campaigns.
Singular’s customers generate tracking links that incorporate the custom macros of different ad networks used by the customer.
If you are an ad network or ad agency:
- Our mutual customers generate Singular tracking links that incorporate your service’s custom macros.
- You can also receive information from Singular in the form of automated postbacks that notify you about attributed installs, etc.
If you are a third-party analytics platform, BI system, fraud analyzing service, etc:
- We send you automated postbacks to let you know about install attributions and other events identified by Singular’s attribution tracker. You can submit a request for an attribution integration and bypass completing the tracking link section of the integration form.
- Please read through the Data Sharing Policies to understand what data is not able to be sent to your system.
Note: If your network is already integrated with Singular, but you would like to verify or update your integration with us, see Partner Integrations.
1. Gather the necessary information
Depending on your needs, supported features, and supported platforms, you will need the following for the Singular network integration process:
Your network’s macros for values that can be passed in Singular's tracking link parameters:
When we offer the customer the full view of their marketing performance and ROI, we strive to offer the highest granularity - including creative-level and publisher-level breakdowns, when possible.
This is why need as much information as possible about every click on our tracking links. We will ask you to give us your macros for the ad group (ad set), creative ID, publisher app, and more, so we can incorporate these macros in our tracking links.
Your postback preferences and templates:
We currently support three types of postbacks:
- Install Postback - Notification of attributed installs
- Revenue Event Postback - Notification of revenue events for attributed traffic
- Custom Event Postback - Notification of a user's custom event for attributed traffic
To see the available values which Singular can provide in each postback, see our postback documentation.
Note that any value can be passed back via the postback if designated as a passthrough.
Make sure you have test devices ready (iOS and Android) and their device IDs or advertising IDs to perform an attribution test with the Singular tracking links provided.
2. Fill out the integration form
Fill out the form to become a Singular partner!
Once your application is approved, you will be able to submit your technical specifications for review by our team.
We will then use the information from your specification to integrate your macros and postbacks into the Singular tracking link generation tool.
3. Test the integration
After we finish creating the integration, we will contact you to let you know how you can test the integration on your end. We will ask you to try out the test application(s) and device(s) on all the platforms you support. We will check to confirm that both parties have received the proper notifications for clicks and installations as well as any post-install events, including all the appropriate parameters.
Once we confirm the integration works properly, we will activate it for the customer and add your product to the list of Singular attribution integrations that we offer.