|SKAdNetwork Postback Forwarding||N/A|
|Campaign Data Enrichment||Supported with the following granularity:
• Campaign ID
|Conversion Value Decoding
No special setup is needed beyond having a Google Ads Data Connector configured.
Limitations and Troubleshooting
The Google integration differs from most of Singular's SKAdNetwork integrations in that Google doesn't forward the SKAdNetwork postback to Singular. Instead, Google makes the postback data available to Singular through a dedicated API.
Due to the limitations of the Google SKAdNetwork API:
- Data may only become available after 72 hours. This means that when you run a report, you may see 0 installs for yesterday and the day before.
- Google keeps updating the data for up to 5 days ago. This means that when you run a report on 3 days ago, and then run the same report tomorrow (on the same date), you may see different numbers.
- The View Through dimension is not available (there is no data on whether an install is attributed to a view or a click).
- Country data is not available.
- Null Conversion Values are not available at the moment, and are marked as 0 in their API.