Learn about Singular's integration with AdQuant and how to add AdQuant as a partner for Singular's attribution service.
(See Partner Integrations Glossary)
|Click Tag||Not Supported|
|Receiving All Installs||No|
|Receiving All Events||No|
AdQuant runs campaigns for advertisers on Facebook, Google Search, Google Video, Google Display, Snapchat and Apple Search Ads.
Our integration with AdQuant is based on postbacks only.
- Integrate the Singular SDK (see instructions).
- Important: Make sure to include "AdQuant" in your campaign name(s).
- In the AdQuant platform, get the following details:
- Your AdQuant Domain Name.
- The Action ID for installs.
- The Action ID for any event you want to track in Singular.
- Go to Attribution > Partner Configuration.
Use the filtering box on the top left to search for "AdQuant" and select the AdQuant integration you want to configure based on the platform on which your campaigns are running:
- For Facebook: "AdQuant"
- For Google: "AdQuant-Search", "AdQuant-Video", or "AdQuant-Display"
- For Snapchat: "AdQuant-Snapchat"
- For Apple: "AdQuant-AppleSearch"
See Partner Configuration for general instructions for setting up a partner.
Note that if you configure AdQuant for Facebook, you will be prompted to agree to Facebook's advanced mobile measurement agreement in order to enable the integration.
For any AdQuant integration, you will also have to fill out the following special fields:
Field Description Domain Name Domain name provided by AdQuant for your account Install Action ID Action ID provided by AdQuant for an install Event Action ID (for each event you want to track on Singular)
Action ID provided by AdQuant for a specific event or event type