- Integrate the Singular SDK (see instructions).
Get your Advertiser ID and password from the IronSource dashboard:
- For event postback configurations, coordinate with your POC which event names you should use and map to the SDK event names.
- In Singular, go to Attribution > Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Partner. In the search box that appears, type and choose Ironsource. See Partner Configuration for general instructions for setting up a partner.
- Provide the following particular fields:
Field Description Advertiser Password The password you got from IronSource in step 2. Advertiser ID The advertiser ID you got from IronSource in step 2. Event Name Choose the event name from the existing dropdown.
|Partner Type||Ad Network|
|Receiving All Installs||Supported|
|Receiving All Events||Supported|
|Receiving Ad Revenue Events||Supported|