As a Singular partner, you can use the new Partner Portal to keep an eye on your campaigns with Singular-enabled advertisers.
Accessing the Partner Portal
To access the Partner Portal, go to https://app.singular.net and log in with the user name and password you were given.
Selecting an Advertiser Account
When you log in, you are asked to select the advertiser whose data you want to view. The list of advertisers include all the Singular customers who are running campaigns in your network, minus any customers who have opted out of sharing the data with you through the Partner Portal.
To select a different advertiser later, go to Settings > Select Account.
Reports: Viewing the Advertiser's Campaign Data
To view the advertiser's campaign data:
- Go to Analytics > Reports.
- Select the date range for the report.
Select the dimensions (breakdowns) you want to see.Note: Singular uses the following terminology to present data from many different sources in a coherent way:
- "Source" is the partner network.
- "Sub Ad Network" stands for an additional level of hierarchy that some partners have under the network level. For example, Google Ads has the sub ad networks YouTube, Shopping, etc.
- "Sub campaign" stands for a grouping of ads/creatives under the campaign level. In various networks, it may be called "ad group" or "ad set."
- Select the metrics you want to see (Impressions, Clicks, and/or Installs).
Select the events you want to see statistics for. Events are in-app user interactions that Singular tracks for the customer, such as registrations, level-ups, in-app purchases, and more. Note that as a partner, you only have access to events that the customer has chosen to share with you through postbacks.
Note: Events are tracked in a cohort-based manner, based on the date of install. Therefore, if you select any events, you also need to choose cohort periods. For more information, see What are cohort metrics and cohort periods?
- Optionally, you can filter the report (e.g. to show statistics for only one app) and choose a time breakdown.
- Select Run Report.
Export Logs: Viewing User-Level Data
In addition to the Reports page, which shows aggregated data, you also have the option of using the Export Logs page to download user-level logs of Singular's attribution service. These logs show individual events such as clicks, conversions (installs), and postbacks.
For more information, see the Export Logs and User-Level Data FAQ.
- The Export Logs FAQ describes all the options available to advertisers as Singular customers. Not all types of logs are available to partners.
- Partners can only download logs for up to 7 days back.
Manage Links: Viewing the Advertiser's Tracking Links
To view the advertiser's tracking links, go to Attribution > Manage Links.
Partner Configuration: Viewing Attribution and Postback Settings
To view the advertiser's attribution and postback settings:
- go to Attribution > Partner Configuration.
- In the list, find the app for which you want to see postback settings, and click the Edit icon on the right.
Apps: Viewing the Advertiser's App Settings
In the Apps page (Settings > Apps) you can see all the apps the advertiser has set up to work with your network.
Team Management: Inviting Users
To enable other users from your organization to use your Singular partner account:
- Go to Settings > Team Management.
- Select Create New User.
- Choose whether the new user should have Standard permissions (access to all the data) or Admin permissions (access to all the data, plus access to the team management page).
- Enter the user's email address and select Create User.