Learn how the integration between Singular and Mixpanel works.
- Ensure you have access to your Mixpanel account.
- Obtain your unique Mixpanel project token. See Mixpanel's documentation.
- Within the Mixpanel SDK, call the following method if you aren't already.
MixpanelAPI mp = MixpanelAPI.getInstance(this, "your project token");
- Fetch the distinct_id (see instructions) from the Mixpanel SDK and pass it to the Singular SDK using Global Properties. See Android SDK: Advanced Options or iOS SDK Integration Guide.
- Integrate the Singular SDK (see instructions).
- In Singular, go to Attribution > Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Partner. In the search box that appears, type and choose Mixpanel. See Partner Configuration for general instructions for setting up a partner.
- Provide these details in the Mixpanel Configuration shelf and click Save.
Field Description Mixpanel Project Token Retrieve this project token from the settings page of your Mixpanel project. Install or Re-engagement Choose whether you want to send re-engagement event data in the postback.
After the integration is complete, data created in Singular is available in Mixpanel. See Mixpanel's documentation.
|Receiving All Installs||Supported|
|Receiving All Events||Supported|
|Receiving Ad Revenue Events||Supported|