To track installs on Chartboost, you need one tracking link created in Singular + one callback created in Chartboost, for each app.
Creating a Tracking Link
To create a regular tracking link for Chartboost, see Creating Tracking Links. You need a tracking link for each app.
Creating a Callback in Chartboost
The "Singular Callback" in Chartboost is used for any campaign you want to track. You create a callback for each app, and associate the callback to the tracking link created in Singular.
To create a callback:
- Log into Chartboost and select Tools > Callbacks.
- Select Add New Callback.
- Slide Callback is to ON.
- Name the Callback "Singular - App Name - Android - Callback" or "Singular - App Name - iOS - Callback".
- Select "Advertiser" or "Publisher".
- From the Template drop-down, select "Singular iOS Click" or "Singular Android Click".
In the Required Information window, associate your callback with your Singular tracking link by entering the value of the "st" parameter in the tracking link.
For example, if your tracking link for the app is
Enter the value 149493603555.
- In App Selection, choose the 'click' option for each app to assign this callback.
- In Campaign Selection, choose the 'click' option for each campaign to assign this callback.
- Click Save.
Configuring event postbacks on Singular UI
Chartboost supports receiving only "__SESSION__" and revenue events, therefore, you should avoid configuring sending other events. In addition, they would like to receive these events from all networks - please check "All" when setting up the postback rules.