Singular will deprecate the old tracking link management pages (Create Link, Create Custom Link, and View Links) on September 1, 2020. This means:
- You will no longer be able to create new tracking links using the old (legacy) format. Instead, use the Manage Links page and take advantage of Singular's advanced new tracking link technology (see the Singular Links FAQ for help).
- Any existing legacy links that are being used in campaigns will still function.
- To view your existing legacy links, you can go to Attribution > Manage Links and toggle the Show Legacy Links switch in the top right corner.
Singular’s re-engagement tracking allows you to:
- Enable links for retargeting.
- Create re-engagement postbacks for ad networks and third parties.
- Measure downstream effectiveness of reengagement campaigns along with your acquisition campaigns.
Re-engagement tracking is available with ad network partners with reengagement offerings and targeted ads where the device ID is available.
Tracking Links for Re-engagement
To track reengagement, turn on Enable Re-engagement when you create a link for a partner.
Tip: To track reengagements with partners that don't officially support retargeting, you can enable it by adding "&re=1" to your tracking links. For example, if the original tracking link is:
After adding "&re=1" you get:
Partners that support reengagement campaigns will have additional options available in their “Partner Configuration” screen, as well when creating Links for them.
Postbacks for Reengagement Attribution
Partners who support re-engagement campaigns have additional options available in their Partner Configuration screen. Check "Enable Re-engagement Postbacks" to send postbacks about re-engagement events (see the Re-engagement FAQ for definitions).