Learn how Singular gets your SKAdNetwork data from Twitter.
For the full list of Singular SKAdNetwork integrations, see Singular SKAdNetwork Integrated Partners.
|SKAdNetwork Postback Forwarding||N/A|
|Campaign Data Enrichment||Currently supported only for some campaigns. Twitter are working on providing campaign ID, etc., for the majority of campaigns.
Where available, the supported granularity is:
• Campaign Name
• Campaign ID
• Sub Campaign Name (Line Item Name)
• Sub Campaign ID (Line Item ID)
|Conversion Value Decoding
The Twitter integration is special in that Twitter doesn't forward the SKAdNetwork postback to Singular. Instead, Twitter makes the postback data available to Singular through a dedicated API.
Since Singular ingests the data differently than usual, it has the following limitations:
- The data is pulled once a day.
- Twitter SKAN data is not available in user-level SKAN logs or user-level data destination schemas. It is only available in aggregate form (in SKAN reports and raw reports).
- Singular is not able to validate each SKAN install through Apple's validation process. Therefore all installs from Twitter are assumed to be valid and marked as such in your reports.