Using the Share Report link in the Reports page, you can generate a link to share a Singular report with third parties. The recipient of the link does not need to have access to your organization's Singular account.
For general information about running reports, see the Reports FAQ.
The Shared Report View
- We recommend that you limit the data included in the report to what is absolutely necessary.
- You can password-protect your report link to add a layer of security.
- All report links expire after a set period of time.
- You can deactivate any link at any point through the Shared Reports window.
This depends on your Singular user tier. If you are a restricted user, you can only see your own reports. If you are a standard or admin user, you can see all the reports shared by the organization.
You can't rename a report directly through the Shared Reports window, but you can generate a link to the same report with a new name:
- Find the report in the list of generated links and click Open Report in Singular.
- Once the report is run in the Reports page, click Share Report.
- Pick a new name for the report and generate the link.