Using the Share Report link in the Reports page, you can generate a link to share a Singular report with third parties. The recipient of the link does not need to have access to your organization's Singular account.
The Shared Report View
- We recommend that you limit the data included in the report to what is absolutely necessary.
- You can password-protect your report link to add a layer of security.
- All report links expire after a set period of time.
- You can deactivate any link at any point through the Shared Reports window.
This depends on your Singular user tier. If you are a restricted user, you can only see your own reports. If you are a standard or admin user, you can see all the reports shared by the organization.
You can't rename a report directly through the Shared Reports window, but you can generate a link to the same report with a new name:
- Find the report in the list of generated links and click Open Report in Singular.
- Once the report is run in the Reports page, click Share Report.
- Pick a new name for the report and generate the link.