This article is about setting up an ad revenue attribution data connector for apps working with MoPub as a mediation platform.
To learn about ad revenue attribution, see the Ad Revenue Attribution FAQ.
Note: Singular also supports aggregated data pulls of MoPub ad revenue data.
Setting up MoPub ILRD in Singular
If you use MoPub as your mediation platform, you can pull impression-level data from MoPub into Singular as a source of ad revenue attribution.
This integration is set up client-side and ad revenue events are reported by the MoPub SDK on the impression level and in real time.
To set up MoPub ILRD in Singular:
- First, contact your Singular Customer Success Manager or Singular Support to make sure the MoPub ILRD integration is enabled for you.
- ILRD is supported by a special Singular SDK version that you'll need to update your app/s with. You'll be provided exact instructions and support on how you should send ad impression revenue events to Singular
- After the data is pulled, you can view it in a report by going to the Reports page and selecting Ad Revenue and Ad ROI under Cohort Metrics.
Notes on using MoPub ILRD:
- This integration is a real-time integration for pulling ad revenue data directly on the app.
- Singular can also pull MoPub Ad Revenue data, in aggregate, through a Data Connector that works with the MoPub Publisher Reporting API
To learn more about MoPub ILRD, visit MoPub's developer documentation.