Updates [November 2021]:
- The Installs metric in Singular is now mapped from the Installs metric in IronSource.
- To track IronSource's Completions metric in Singular, you can create a conversion event (see instructions).
|Data Connector Technology||API (IronSource API v. 2)|
|Data breakdown (segmentation)||Data is broken down by Campaign, App, Country, Platform, App Site ID ("Title" in IronSource), and Publisher.|
|Is data available on the creative level?||Yes|
|Does Singular show your creative assets?||Yes|
|Known Limitations/ Issues||Sometimes IronSource does not provide platform data.|
- Singular's App corresponds to IronSource's Title.
- Singular's Publisher corresponds to IronSource's Application.
- For descriptions of each field in Singular reporting, see the Singular Metrics and Dimensions Glossary.
|Field in Singular UI||Field in Singular API||Field in IronSource|
|App Site ID||app_site_id||title_bundle_id|
|Network Campaign ID||adn_campaign_id||campaign_id|
|Network Campaign Name||adn_campaign_name||campaign_name|
|Publisher Site Name||publisher_site_name||application_name|
|Network Creative ID||adn_creative_id||creative_id|
|Network Creative Name||adn_creative_name||creative_name|
||Values are: “Video & Carousel”, “Video & Full Screen”, “Video & Interactive End Card”, “Playable”, “Interactive Video”|
Special Setup Instructions
In the new version of the data connector, the "Installs" metric in Singular is based on IronSource's "installs" metric, and there is no default metric that is based on IronSource's "completions". However, you can track IronSource's completions by creating a conversion event in Singular.
To create a conversion event:
- In Singular, go to Settings > Events. If you have both Custom Events and Conversion Events tabs, select the Conversion Events tab.
- Click New Event.
In the IronSource dropdown, select "completions".
The next day, when Singular pulls daily data for your account, it will pull completions as well.
- After the new event is populated with some data, run a report in the Reports page, and choose the conversion event you created from Events dropdown.