|Testing Your SDK Integration|
If you've implemented uninstall tracking in your SDK integration, follow the instructions below to test it.
Testing uninstall tracking is more complicated than testing other SDK functions, because Singular depends on Google/iOS services to report the uninstall, and the process takes some time. You can't see the uninstall event in the Singular platform in real time, and you can't use the SDK console for it.
Also, double-check that you have entered your FCM Server Key (for Android) or your iOS Push Certificate in the App Configuration page.
To test uninstall tracking:
- Using a real device (not an emulator), install the app on the device.
- Open the app so that the install is registered.
- Uninstall the app.
To check if Singular has received the uninstall event, you have several options:
- Export the attribution logs (event logs) and find the uninstall event. It may take a couple of days for it to show up in the logs.
- If you have set up postbacks to be sent to your internal BI system, you can receive a postback about the uninstall.
- You can contact Singular support or your Customer Success Manager to help you validate uninstall tracking.
Note: While you are waiting to validate the uninstall event, don't reset the device ID and don't reinstall the app.