With the Singular and Oath/Yahoo Gemini integration, you can track your Oath mobile app install campaigns in your Singular account. The integration is a server-to-server integration commonly referred to as a self-attributing method. This means configuration is simple, easy to set up, and doesn't involve the use of tracking links.
- Navigate to the Partner Configuration page in your Singular Account.
- Search for “Yahoo Gemini” in the partner search box:
- Enter in your pixel ID (yp) from your Yahoo Gemini dot tag page
- Save the integration
Send Event Postbacks to Yahoo Gemini (Optional)
Singular supports sending event notifications to Yahoo Gemini.
- First, select enable sending in-app events to Yahoo Gemini by selecting All.
- Next, map your In-app events:
- Select the event name on the left field, according to the name used in the SDK, and map the name to one of Yahoo Gemini predefined conversion events.
- Check the Send value checkbox if relevant (for example, revenues). If not checked, only counts of the event will be sent.
Yahoo Gemini Reporting In Singular
|Singular Value||Yahoo Gemini Value||Example|
|Tracker Campaign Name||Yahoo Gemini Campaign Name||“MyCampaign”|
|Tracker Campaign ID||Yahoo Gemini Campaign ID||123123|
|Tracker Creative ID||Yahoo Gemini Creative ID||123122|