Singular's integration with TrialPay is based on scheduled email reports and you can easily configure it yourself.
To start pulling data from TrialPay:
- Go to https://advertiser.trialpay.com/login/ and sign in with your credentials.
- In the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports and then select New Scheduled Report.
Configure the scheduled report:
- In Report Type, select "Daily Report".
- In Frequency, select "Daily".
In Email Delivery, enter your Singular email address.
If you don't know what your Singular email address is, contact Singular Support to have an email address set up for you.
- Select the checkbox Attach the report in Excel-compatible CSV format to the email summary.
- In FTP Upload, select "FTP".
- In Singular, go to Settings > Data Connectors and add TrialPay as a new data connector. See the Data Connectors FAQ for help.
Once you've followed all the steps, the data will be updated in your account within 24 hours.
Note: The data is pulled into Singular starting on the day you create the scheduled report. If you want to see historical data, export a manual daily report that includes the required dates and send it manually to your Singular email address. The data will be live within 24 hours.