Singular's customer service and customer success teams are here to help you with everything you need to make full use of Singular.
Submitting a Support Request
To open a support request form, you can:
- Go to the submission page (make sure you are logged into your Singular account).
Or, from within the platform, select Help > Submit a Ticket.
What to Include in the Support Request?
When you submit a request, please be as detailed as possible. The more information you provide, the faster we'll be able to handle your request.
- First, let us know whether you have a question, a problem, or a request.
- Be specific in your description, especially if you are experiencing an issue: who is the partner, what's the date range, app name, and anything else that can help pinpoint the problem.
- Add screenshots and links to reports when you can.
- If you are a partner/agency, make sure you include the customer's name.
- Let us know the impact an issue has on your business. Do you have a big launch and need the issue fixed beforehand? What percentage of your daily operations is affected?
- If you're not sure whether a piece of information is relevant, it's always best to share it with us. We'll look at it and see if it's connected.
Contacting Support vs. Contacting Your Customer Success Manager
As a rule, you should contact Singular's support team for your operational needs regarding the Singular platform. Feel free to CC your CSM when you do so to keep them informed.
Your CSM's job is to help you make better use of the platform, for example by training new team members and reviewing new features with you.
Tracking Your Request
When Singular replies to your support request, you will receive an email. You can reply to the email directly or go to the link provided in the email and enter your reply there. If needed, we're always happy to schedule a call.
To review your communication with Singular (including solved requests and requests in progress), go to the My activities page. You'll also be able to see if we're waiting for you to respond before we can continue.
Note that the My Activities page is only available to logged-in users.