Singular's customer service and customer success teams are here to help you with everything you need to utilize the Singular platform to the fullest.
Read on to learn about:
Submitting a Support Request
Submitting a Request Form
To submit a request form:
- Go to the submission page.
- Fill out the details.
- Attach any relevant files and submit.
Note that you need to be logged into Singular in order to submit a request form.
Contacting Support by Email
You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: If you're currently onboarding to our attribution service, please contact email@example.com instead.
When to Contact Support and When to Contact Your Customer Success Manager
In general, you should always contact Singular's support team for your operational needs regarding the Singular platform.
When doing so, feel free to CC your relevant CSM so they are familiar with the request/issue.
Your CSM is there to help you make better use of the platform - train new team members, review new features etc.
What Information Should You Include?
When submitting a request, please be as detailed as possible. The more information you provide, the faster we'll be able to handle your request.
- First, let us know the nature of your communication with us: Question/Problem/Request etc.
- In your description, especially when complaining about an issue, be specific: relevant partner, what's the date range, app name, and anything else that can help pinpoint the exact issue.
- Add screenshots and links to reports when you can.
- If you are a partner/agency, make sure you mention the customer name.
- In addition, it's very helpful for us to know the impact an issue has on your business - do you have a big launch and you need the issue fixed beforehand? What percentage of your daily operations is affected?
- If there's any information you think may be helpful, but you're not sure, it's always best to share it with us. We'll look at it and see if it's connected.
Monitoring Your Open Requests
You will receive an email notification when Singular replies to your request. You will be able to reply either by replying to the email directly, or by navigating to the dedicated page (using a link provided in the email).
If needed, we're always happy to schedule a call.
Tracking Your Requests
To review your communication with Singular (including solved requests and requests in progress), go to the My activities page.
You'll also be able to see if we're waiting for you to respond before we can continue.
Note that the My Activities page is only available to logged-in users.