Starting February 2023, you can request a data refresh for data connectors and pull the latest data from your connectors without filing a support ticket.
When would you use this?
Sometimes, you need to update your data outside of normal refresh cycles to reflect external data changes on the networks' end, such as:
- Campaign name changes for the historical data (more than 7 days ago)
- Error fixes in the report
- Billing condition update
- Changes in your owned media data
This is an Enterprise feature.
- Request cap: An organization, across all its users, can only make 3 data refreshes within a 7-day period.
- Data age: A request cannot contain data that is older than 90 days because that data is not stored in compliance with privacy laws.
- Request window: You can only pull up to 14 days of data in a single request.
- A request may take up to 24 hours to complete.
- Your Data destination will be updated automatically up to 24 hours as well. (depending on your data destination settings)
Any changes to the limitations in the future will be updated here, so always check this article.
How to initiate a data refresh
Note: Before initiating a data refresh for a File-based integration, ensure your reports (GDrive/S3/Email) are updated.
To initiate a data refresh:
- In Singular, go to Settings > Data Connectors.
- Hover over the relevant data connector, and click the Refresh Data icon from the icons overlay.
- A shelf opens. In the shelf, provide the requested dates and the reason for the request. Also, write a name for the request so you can track it easily afterward.
- Click Update Data.
The Data Refresh Status table will be updated with your request. This table is global to your organization, meaning you can see all requests made by your team. Every time the status is updated, you will receive an email notification.
Once your request is completed successfully, your Weekly Capacity counter will be deducted. If the request fails, your counter will not be deducted.