Note: To setup Snapchat Ads using SKAdNetwork, see Snapchat Ads SKAdNetwork Integration.
|Partner Type||Self-attributing Ad Network|
|Click Tag||No (Self-attributing)|
|Receiving All Installs||Recommended (Self-attributing)|
|Receiving All Events||Recommended (Self-attributing)|
|Default Attribution Window||28-day click, 1-day view|
Setting Up Snapchat Ads Tracking
Integrate the Singular SDK (see instructions)
1. Configuring Snapchat as a Partner
To configure Snapchat:
- In Singular, go to Attribution > Partner Configuration and type "snapchat" in the search box.
- Accept the Snapchat Terms and Conditions.
- Configure the integration as explained in Partner Configuration FAQ.
- Optionally, enter the Snap App ID to enable additional features in Snap's self-serve mobile app custom audiences. For more information about creating and managing the Snap App ID, see Snapchat's documentation .
2. Sending Event Postbacks to Snapchat (Optional)
Singular supports sending event notifications to Snapchat with all of Snapchat's requirements.
First, select enable sending in-app events to Snapchat by selecting All.
Next, map your In-app events:
- Select the event name on the left field, according to the name used in the SDK, and map the name to one of Snapchat predefined conversion events.
- Check the Send value checkbox if relevant (for example, revenues). If not checked, only counts of the event will be sent.
Partner Data Policies
As a Snap Mobile Measurement Partner, Singular adheres to the following data handling requirements required by Snap:
Snap user-level data is removed after 2 months of original attribution. After 2 months, users attributed to Snap as treated/marked as "Organic" and reflected as such in both aggregate and user-level reporting in Singular.
Snapchat data sharing policies prevent the sharing of "Snapchat data" to advertisers and other 3rd parties. "Snapchat data" encompasses any data pertaining to an advertising ID belonging to a Snapchat user.
|Singular Value||Snapchat Value||Example|
|Tracker Campaign Name||Snapchat Campaign Name||“MyCampaign”|
|Tracker Campaign ID||Snapchat Campaign ID||123123|
|Tracker Creative ID||Snapchat Ad ID||123122|
Singular's Standard Report defaults to show installs reported from our attribution integration with Snapchat. This means that any reported iOS installs only reflect installs attributed deterministically by dual opt-in users. (The same install count shown in "Installs" will appear under "Tracker Installs" meaning installs attributed by the MMP Tracker.) If you would like to see installs reported by Snap's Ads Manager, please include "Network Installs" in your Singular Report.