Configure Single-Sign On (SSO) for your organization's account to let employees access Singular with corporate credentials.
To set up SSO access:
Register Singular as a service provider with your identity provider (IDP).
Singular's entity details are as follows:
Entity ID app.singular.net URL endpoint https://app.singular.net/saml Identification type
- Contact Singular Support to ask for SSO configuration. Provide the following information about your identity provider (all of these should exist in your identity provider metadata):
- Entity ID
- Single Sign-On endpoint (login URL)
- Single Sign-Out endpoint (logout URL)
- X509 certificate
- Name ID format
Singular support will configure SSO on our end and coordinate a call with your team to ensure a smooth transition to SSO.
To access Singular via SSO:
At the bottom of the Login page, click Log In with Single Sign-On.
- Enter the email address used for accessing your corporate SSO identity, and then click Log in with Single Sign-On.
- If you are already logged in to your corporate SSO, Singular will immediately redirect you to the Singular dashboard. Otherwise, you will be prompted to log in first using your corporate credentials.
There is currently no provision for users to bypass SSO. If you need to give access to a new user, you can add them to your SSO configuration. Alternatively, you can contact Singular to disable the SSO flow.